Day 1...

Day 1...

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Trip to DMC-H

Was down in Houston earlier this week and got a chance to stop by the DMC Houston facility, which is actually in a suburb called Humble. I met James Espey (VP over there) and he gave me a nice tour of the place.





The facility was outstanding. These guys have a plethora of parts and are extremely helpful. These pictures were taken in the storage area of the facility.




One thing that was brought to my attention by James was the fact that not only are many of these parts still in their original boxed crates but some are also contained in the bins and shelves, which are the original storage components used in the factory back in Ireland. The bottom picture is where all the engines and transmissions are stored.

These next two pics are from the mechanic area. In the bottom pic (sorta hard to see) James and I are walking back towards the showroom. 



These next several pics are from the showroom where they had a couple of cars for sale along with some other cool stuff.











This pic was also in the showroom and I thought it was pretty interesting.




And finally here is a pic of me standing outside in front of some of the cars on the lot just before we left.


It was a fantastic visit and I look forward to doing it again in the future. The folks were extremely friendly and helpful. Props DMC-Houston!