Day 1...

Day 1...

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Various Updates

My apologies for the lack of activity here over the past month. I've been hammered with work-related and personal stuff that has taken priority. I really haven't done a lot on the car. I'm formulating a strategy with Shaun as to the completion of the louvre and rear pontoon repairs. While the repairs are complete, the finish is not. More on that to come soon.

I ordered a few parts today just to make some progress elsewhere while the other projects percolate. Got 4 new headlamps, new gaskets for the side markers, new bulbs for the side markers & new battery terminal stud (the positive side existing stud is stripped). When the arrive in a couple of days, I'll install the new parts and take a few pics.

I know it's early but my Christmas list really only entails a new grey carpet set for the car. I'll probably look at installing some dynomat sound proofing material too when I rip the old stuff out.

I'm sorry but I don't have any updated photos to share today. The posts will likely be sporadic from now through the holidays. This is a busy time of year for most folks including myself. Deer season begins in a month, which will eat into my weekend work time.